Owing to our rich industry expertise & accurate business approach, we are noted amongst the cardinal manufacturers and exporters of Computerised Wheel Alignment Machine. Perfect for all cars & LCV's, these products are offered to our clients without any delay. Equipped with a computer, 15" VGA color monitor, 80 column printer, infrared cordless remote control, a keyboard, 3.5" floppy disk drive, large storage cabinet, 2 or 4 sensors (measuring heads) and sensor holders, Computerised Wheel Alignment Machine is highly demanded by automobile industries.
- High efficiency
- Sturdy construction
- Automatic fault display & on-line help button for all measuring and system functions
- Cordless remote control provided to enable the operator to operator the m/c from the steering wheel
- Live castor adjustment, simultaneous display of castor, camber and toe readings on one single screen
- 24 value measured from the steering wheel-rapidly & precisely with PC technology
- Theoretical reference data capacity for up to 10,000 vehicles in the memory
- An archive for calling up earlier measured data in the event of customer complaints
- Permanent system monitoring even during the measuring process
- Automatic wheel run out display prevents incorrect measurements. Four point run out compensation for higher accuracy
- Display: 15"
- Display resolution: Colour screen with high resolution graphics Unlimited reference value input in degrees
- Wheel size range: 10"-20"
Measuring Range With Accuracy
- Total toe: Â±10 with Â±10'
- Individual toe: Â±5Â°with Â±5'
- Driving Axis Angle: Â±5Â° with Â±5'
- Castor: Â±18Â°with Â±10'
- Kingpin Inclination: Â±18Â° with Â±10'
- Wheel setback: Â±5Â° with Â±5'
- Toe out on turns at 20 Steering Lock: Â±5Â°with Â±5'
- Load capacity of Tumtables: 600 Kgs.
- Power supply: 220V, 1 Phase
Plot No. 105- C, Near State Bank Academy, Sector- 18, VPO-Sarhaul, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India